Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 11 May 2009

Inevitable

This morning, around 3:29a.m., my friend-- Sam sms me. Guess what I did? Of course woke up to read the message even though it was midnight because I was worried the message was from my beloved Princess.

Actually, I read a mail from my friend yesterday. The mail stated that there were a couple, girl was working in Beijing, boy was staying in Sichuan. They used to interact via telephone everyday. One day, the girl heard some voice from her hostel as she was sleeping, she woke up and felt scary! She sms her boyfriend who was living in Sichuan instantly. The boy called her girlfriend at once. The boy asked the girl to turn her mobile phone into loudspeaker mode and put the handphone near to the door. After that, he scouted as loud as possible to terrify the thief! They did it! They chatted all the night after the thief left...

Hence, I was worried this kind of problem happened! Therefore, I woke up to read the message. However, it was not from my Princess! Yes, disappointed but there was also relieving since my Princess was not in danger! Thanks God!

Yesterday, I was extremely depressed. My mood was so bad even when I was chatting with my grandpa. I didn't know why! There are fulled of disappointments whenever I look at my cell phone. This is because I can't receive any message or call from Princess. The last message I received from her was 7th of May! It has been almost one week ago!

I don't receive any message from her since that even a forwarded message! I tried to sms her before but I couldn't get her reply. Thus, I didn't sms her already since I know that I most probably have annoyed her! Sorry for annoying you, Princess! I promise not to do that again, just cheer up!

My friends told me:"Hey Recca, cheer up!". I replied:"Aiya, no problem la! I don't miss my Princess la!", then they replied:"Walao, don't know how many times I heard you say like that lo! Haha...". Yes, I always reply them like this whenever they try to convince me. I also know that I has made a lot of 空头支票! However, I have tried my best to achieve it. Maybe I need some time!

No comments:

Blog Archive