Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sit Straight

Yup, we need to sit straight, otherwise you will regret like me!

Today, when I arrived at my house after playing badminton, I took up my guts to look at my back through a mirror. Oh my God, I eventually found out the reason why I became shorter. It's my spinal cord!

I like to sit in a "lying L" manner albeit I know the serious consequences. However, I will only feel comfortable by sitting in this way. I used to convince myself that I had to change my way of sitting but this couldn't last long. It just lasted about 2 minutes, then I would sit in "lying L".

My "disperseverance" now teaches me a lesson. I have a "S" shape spinal cord now! SHIT!!! No wonder nowadays I became shorter! Arr... What should I do now? How can I have my normal spinal cord back? Who can tell me? Haiz...

No comments:

Blog Archive