Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 2 November 2009

Challenge

There will be a big and significant event for S.I.C. this Friday! We will have a presentation in CA, that means we have to present on stage!

It sounds so scary, I don't know whether I will panic or not during that time. However, this is a good experience to all of us. This is quite challenging and I hope that we all will get through it with outstanding performance due to our bad ranking in the proposal section.

Even though the first place for presentation will not get us too much marks but at least, we will have a chance to move to the final (top 4). I really look forward to moving to the final and present in front of all the D.A.C. students while exempting 10 marks in our Financial Management test!

Nonetheless, our slide shows are still yet to complete. Humiliating? Haha... I hope God will bless us and stay with us till the final.

No comments:

Blog Archive