Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Anniversary 2

Hello everyone, today is the anniversary of my first date with Princess.

When I was in my college, I recalled a lot of things! Of course, those were related to my Princess! I still remember the day! I still remember that day was Tuesday and I was having my Accounting lecture and Princess was in the same lecture hall with me but we sat separately! I still remember that day I was doing the "devil woman" work when I came back from college. I still remember that I noticed that my car's tyre was punctured! I still remember that there was a small rain on my way to fetch my Princess. I still remember that I borrowed car from aL to fetch Princess due to the rain. I still remember the time when I saw Princess got down from her hostel! I still remember that how hot was the weather when we were chatting and waiting outside the college auditorium. I still remember the time when I was having my first dinner with Princess and many others.

I know that the day was the happiest day I had ever passed through up to this moment. I believe that it is not so easy to amend it because so far, I still can't find my source of happiness besides Princess! Yes, this is true! I don't mean that I was not happy, just that the happiness doesn't able to reach the peak level! For example, I just came back from Red Box with my friends. However, I was not "high" or happy throughout the day. I am having bad mood today and I don't know the reason behind it. Even though I still smiled and playful in front of others but I know that actually I was not happy!

I also realise that I don't have much time left since the final exam is around the corner! Thereupon, I decide to start my revision tomorrow and this is a MUST! I don't want to give myself any reason just to forgive myself for not going according to my plan!

No comments:

Blog Archive