Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 4 February 2010

Anniversary 3

Yesterday was the first anniversary for my first confession. Yep, I proposed to Princess last year and today is the first anniversary for rejection from Princess. I told this to my grandpa just now and we just smiled to each other. Nowadays, we can treat this as a joke.

I met many pretty girls in KL but throughout this year, Princess is the only one who can impress me the most. She is the only one whom I love so much. I can't find a substitute temporary. She is so great and awesome!

Tell you a secret. When I was in KL, I wished to buy clothes or things to my Princess when I was shopping in shopping malls and pasar malam. I was willing to buy her dresses, shirts and things even though the prices were high! However, I was reluctant to buy me a shirt which just cost me RM40. Haha, why I want to treat myself so unfairly?

Therefore, I am grateful for not having a girlfriend as I can save a lot of money, which is so-called "investment".

No comments:

Blog Archive