Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 26 June 2010

Resolved

Eventually, our misunderstanding was resolved. Today was my Diploma Convocation Day, I was glad to have a chance to chat with her and I used this opportunity to resolve our misunderstanding. She admitted that she lied me, but, it was too late! Haha, just joking. Fine, as long as you honest to me, I still consider you as my friend.

We took a lot of pictures outside C.A.. What was not so perfect was Princess was absent today. Nevertheless, it was okay. I met my Darling and I took picture with her as well. I told her that it would be wonderful if my god sister was there and she agreed with me too. I took lots of pictures with my lecturers and tutors. I really enjoyed it because all the tutors and lecturers were pretty linear and I could chat with them 'openly' without any worry.

In short, today was so good and I hope that my next convocation will be as wonderful or perhaps more excellent than this. Let's hope for it. Book prize, hopefully I can catch 'you' soon.

PS: Sorry guys, I will upload my pictures later.

No comments:

Blog Archive