Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 22 January 2011

Finally 3

Well, Anthony 'msn' me just now, telling me about my coming months' payments such as rentals and utility bills. Lastly, he told me that they had decided to move out. They're going to rent a room themselves. Thus, it's time to say goodbye. There is a Chinese idiom“天下有不散之筵席” and this is reflected to me now.

It's okay to me, as L.F.Y. had informed me about this before. Thereupon, I'm ready for it. The problem now is, where should I stay starting from the coming May? Who will be my next room mate or should I stay alone? Which area should I stay? Genting Klang, Wangsa Maju, Sri Rampai, Melati or PV? The next thing will be when should I move my thing out? Who can help me dealing with this?

Well, I know it's not the time for me to think about this as the first thing I need to do is finding a new hostel. Then I believe the subsequent obstacles will be resolved. What I need to do now is focusing on my job then find an agent when it's March or April. I think seeking for a room is easier than finding a unit.

No comments:

Blog Archive