Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 11 June 2011

Mission Impossible

Hi, everyone. How are you? I seem to be so relax, aren't I? Haha, but you're wrong. I'm absolutely busy now.

For your information, I'll be having mid-term tests a week later. Ergo, I still have one week left for my study. However, is it possible to finish three subjects within one week where each subject has more than 100 pages to cover?

Even though the tests are around the corner, my brain is overwhelmed with my study leave's plan. I have scheduled my plan and activities. That's why I can't concentrate on my study! I must alienate the plan and forget about it! Otherwise, it's mission impossible.

Hopefully things will be what Ms Amy said, impossible means 'I'm possible'. I hope I can do it and I promise I will try my best to accomplish it. What makes the things worse is I am having a presentation next week. Therefore, I have to prepare for it. Haiz... God bless!

No comments:

Blog Archive