Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 21 July 2011

Confirm

Yesterday, I met Mr Lee after my Corporate Reporting's tutorial. I had his confirmation regarding the news which I received from Dr Janice. I didn't ask for the real reason for it but I knew that it was not as simple as I thought. At that moment, I just felt helpless but I didn't show it out to him, instead I tried to cheer him up. Maybe this will be a good thing and new beginning for him. I think I will visit him next time. After writing so much, can you guess what has happened? Hmm, this is the man's secret, haha...

As you may know, I'm having a swollen eye now. This might be due to my eye's allergy. This is not the first time I have this but eye as the weakest part of our body which exposes to the exterior environment the most, it's not easy to deal with it. Have you ever had the life of losing one eye? I wonder how the blind persons survive? I really salute them. It's quite dangerous to drive with one eye especially when there is massive traffic jam where motorcyclist used to passing by the cars. It's not an easy job as you can hardly to determine the distance using one eye.

In order to reduce the effect of the swell, I wore a glass frame. Yes, glass frame without lenses. This can make my swell looks smaller. However, this had arisen a number of curiosities from my friends. Definitely, there were comments from them. Some of them said I look better and some of them even said my swollen eye was because I watched something which I shouldn't watch, I was beaten because I tried to tease other's girlfriend, etc. It's okay, say whatever while you still can. I don't need to explain to you.

Hopefully I can get well soon and Mr Lee can do what he wants. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Blog Archive