Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 17 September 2011

Keep Fit

I had been keeping fit for one week. Don't worry, I didn't on diet, but endeavour to do the basics, for example pumping and sit-up.


For your information, I didn't exercise since the TARc Interclass Badminton Tournament, which meant I had not exercised for 2 months! Thereupon, I started to have a tummy. I hate it because it represents a humiliation to me. I want to annihilate it!


Thus, I do pumping and sit-up every evening except for the days which I did play badminton. I started to pump 15 times everyday and sit-up 20 times on the first day, 25 times on the second day and 30 times thereafter. Unfortunately, the effect is not obvious so far and these are not my limit. 


I miss my 'six packs' where I used to have during my secondary school's time so much. I had regular exercise, such as badminton or football every week. In addition, I might have some trainings such as the basics, jogging and marching during the Saturdays for co-curriculum activities. 


If I had no co-curricular activity and football on that Saturday, I would pump 50 times and and sit-up 100 times. Hence, the 'six packs' were not easily gained. There were a lot of efforts sacrificed. Nonetheless, I can't make it now. I started to feel tired after 30 times of sit-up. Since I could do it last time, I believe I can do it sooner or later with my perseverance and determination. 


This doesn't mean that I love and stress more on appearance. I do all these because they help my agility and response. These are particularly important in badminton and football as well as self-protection. Without a proper body, how are you going to confront with enemy? I'm extremely eager to catch up or perhaps surpass my previous form and skills. I believe with the physical fitness, I can do it. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive