Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 29 September 2011

Overbudget

Yup, I had over-budgeted this week. Firstly, I spent RM95 for reformatting my laptop which caused my system to corrupt and installing an anti-virus on Monday. I was so stupid that I didn't go to ASUS service centre which was located in front of the Plaza Imbi. If I went there for service, I might not need to spend such a high price.


Yesterday, I went to night market which was called 'pasar malam' locally at 康乐. This was the longest pasar malam in Kuala Lumpur. Certainly, there were lots of pretty girls but most of them were 中女、剩女. I bought a pair of shoes there which cost me another RM55 because the shoes that I'm currently wearing have broken. I sweated all the way as there was too crowded! It made me feeling that I was just having a sauna.


Today, I had just replaced my motorcycle's engine oil which cost me further RM17. Oh my God, I really had overspent this week but all these cost are inevitable. Hopefully there are no additional costs waiting for me so soon. 


Talk to you, guys soon. See you.

No comments:

Blog Archive