Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 24 December 2011

Study Life

My new semester started this week. After one week of studying, it's time to come to an initial assessment.


Firstly, I can't believe that two of friends taking exactly the optional papers as me. We must be don't know how to write the word 'die'. Secondly, students still take things for granted. They still like to complain. 


Basically, they're complaining the lecturers. First of all, Advanced Taxation. I received some feedback that the lecturer, Mr Chong was weak in communicating. He liked to pause for seconds. In my opinion, he would be better if he could delete the unnecessary history and focus more on the topic in detailed.


For Advanced Financial Management. Since the lecturer, Ms Chang is a newbie in lecturing, then there are surely complaints. I received complaints immediately after Ms Chang opened her mouth. Frankly speaking, I didn't know what she taught as well but I thought, this might be because I didn't get the text book yet. I strongly believe that she is capable via what she showed when I asked her some questions. She paid extra patience in dealing and tackling questions from students. In fact, she is dedicated but students still complain! 


Again, students today are more towards 'spoon feed' type. Some of them even planned to complain to SBS office and Mr Simson in order to change lecturer. They had never thought of finding remedy from internal sources, they just knew that when there was a problem, then it must be because of the lecturer (external party)! Some of them made up their mind to take tuition.


Come on, you're matured student at this age, initiative is indispensable. Don't tell me you're going to behave like this in working. If this is the case, then God bless you. Try to recall the Mr Michael's 'doughnut theory', don't just look at the hole, think of its surroundings. 






P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you leave, thanks in advance.

No comments:

Blog Archive