Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 18 February 2012

RON95 vs RON97

I still remembered that I recommended you to use RON97 given its power. Actually, this was not my point of view, I wrote the post 'RON95 or RON97?' because my dad told me the story from his friend. His friend recommended us to use RON97. 


Today, I want to share with you what I experienced and experimented in these few days. I accidentally use RON97 on Tuesday. For your information, I always use my debit card to pay for the petrol. Hence, I only noticed that the counter didn't provide me RON95 but just RON97 and diesel. Certainly, I wouldn't use diesel for my motorcycle. 


I was reluctant to change counter and hence I tried RON97. Actually, I tried RON97 before. It was long time ago. I used to use RON97 during my secondary school time. Alright, back to the topic. In terms of durability, I mean how many days will the petrol stand. Both types of petrol are the same, nothing much is different. 


Therefore, I perceive them to be the same as I want a petrol that can last for long, so that I can save lots of money but RON97 disappointed me. The theory told by my dad's friend was not applicable! It couldn't last long, even with my self-designed 'fuel-saving strategy'!


However, I must admit that the power of RON97 is really good. I also believe that it help to protect your engine. Nevertheless, it is not economical to me as I just ride a motorcycle but not a Mercedes-Benz or BMW. Ergo, RON97 is not a necessity. Alright, here is the end.


My mom called me two days ago, she asked me when would I go back to Penang. My dad wanted me to fill the income tax return for him. I already passed the duty to my sister since I came to Kuala Lumpur but my sister couldn't handle it this time as my dad had no EA Form for the year of assessment 2011 as he was just a temporary or part-time worker. 


He planned to skip the return this year as his income would not be sufficient to be subject to tax. I advised him not to do so as submission of  the return is the taxpayer's responsibility, Inland Revenue Board will decide whether he will be taxable or not. I was reluctant to go back just for this small issue since I'm getting busier now. 


Before we called it a day, my mom told me that my dad was unemployed again. I feel like he wants me to graduate as soon as possible so that I can work and give him pocket money in return. Well, I also hope that I can graduate as soon as possible but I won't give him any pocket money. He is just 46 years old. He has not arrived at retirement age yet. I want him to work but definitely, I will reduce his burden by paying all the utilities bills when I start to work.






P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you go, thanks in advance.

No comments:

Blog Archive