Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Goosebumps

Yo, here was the another book that I had just completed. For your information, I bought this story book in Standard Six. It was a long time already, wasn't it? There were two stories altogether in this story book and it was a Chinese version. Am I too bad? Frankly speaking, my English was absolutely terrible in my primary study. I bought it in a book fair organised in my primary school. 


This book was written by R.L. Stine and the stories were 'Monster Blood' and 'Say Cheese and Die'. I managed to finish the first story some time ago. Since I was so free recently, I searched for this story book and re-read the book again. Goosebumps was the book that got numerous awards and it was the book that caught many children's interest. It was the best selling story book across the world before 'Harry Potter'. 


The author was so great that I was fully attracted to reading the stories. The author was good in description and illustration. The way he wrote the story was what I was impressed the most. The readers were keen on reading the stories chapter after chapter. Indeed, it would be a non-stop reading as you were desperate to know what would happen next. Congratulation, Goosebumps was the first ever story book that impressed me and caught my attention and interest. I believe that, I'll find the full series one day and finish them up. 






P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right after reading, thank you.

No comments:

Blog Archive