Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 2 February 2013

Exhausted

Yo, I'm just back from my client's place. It was really tiring! Imagine, wake up at the 7 a.m.(the latest) and sleep at 12 a.m. (if lucky) for two consecutive weeks. I was sick due to the transmission of germs or bacteria from my manager in charge.

Today was the final day for our field work, hence everyone of us was busy and rushing for completion. Luckily I had finished my two dormant files' field work last week. Thus, I still could assist my senior, W.S.E. this week. He had two files as well, but I don't think he managed to finish them on time even if with my assistance.

I was exhausted. Everyday work for long hours and didn't have my dinner. I missed my lunch today. Yet, we still couldn't finish our part, I mean in detail. There were a lot of works we need to do and lots of areas we need to cover for property developers. It was an eye-opening experience. However, it was also the most difficult subject in F7 and P2, IAS 11 Construction Contracts. As a student, I didn't master this topic as it was one of the most complicated ones. Ergo, as an auditor, it took me quite some time to figure out what the accounting concepts were as well as the double entries.

My manager, G.C.B. came to review my works on Monday. Out of my expectation, he gave me some compliments. Of course, there are still parts where I can improve, such as my cross-referencing. 

I don't know how long can I stand. Hopefully I can find a better way to handle it.



P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right before you leave, thank you.

No comments:

Blog Archive