Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 11 May 2013

Blackout

As all of you may know, Barisan Nasional (BN) won the Malaysia Thirteenth General Election last week. I didn't stay with the updated news in front of the television since I was too tired. 

Hence, I received bad news on the next day, which was BN won the election on federal level. Nonetheless, what was so irritating was that the blackout incidents in a few areas. Ergo, many people felt unfair and expressed their voices on Facebook. It was very funny to see some of them asking help from Barack Obama, Australia government and etc.. Some of them even mortified our Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib bin Razak by tagging him on the Facebook. 

He became the best magician in the world in just one night! As usual, I don't concern too much in politics but I do care about the fairness. Equality is what I'm looking and fighting for! We want a government which is accountable to the public! Please step down when the time comes, don't anger the public again. It's no point to own the position by unethical means because the world is looking at you. If you're so eager to serve the public, then just do your best when you're in the service tenure. Do you understand what I mean?

Yesterday, I was having a blackout. It proves again, we can't judge a book from its cover. It doesn't necessary mean the same from its appearance. After all, human beings are the most complicated animals in the world. Whatever it is, I'm okay now. Whenever I recover from something, I grow stronger. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!


P/S: Please click on one of the google ads on the right after reading, thank you.

No comments:

Blog Archive