Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 24 January 2009

End of Year 1 Sem 2

Well, today is the last day for my semester 2. This morning still got exam even if tomorrow is Chinese New Year Eve.Aiya, don't bother also. I was lucky because from now onwards, I have a month of semester break. My cousin still has to sit for her final exam on 8/2/2009, thus she is unlucky!

I used to recalling in every end of semester break or new year. What have I done for this semester? Do I satisfy? Erm, I don't know what had I done for this semester. One thing I know is my performance in my study can't meet my satisfactory! I hate myself in study!

After analysing the reasons for this unsatisfaction, I found that I was not in form for study! My attitude for study was totally wrong! 'See one step, take one step' was what I responded to my study! In chinese, we say '得过且过'! This was wrong and not the way to study. On top of that, I was not putting too much effort and concentration on my study! To me, 65% for love, 35% for study in last semester! Hey, don't misunderstand, I don't mean that I regret now! I just don't know why I couldn't take good care for both sides since my cousin does so well in these matters! She manages to enjoy her love, work as part time operator and study well! She is amazing and she is my quintessence!

To me, last semester was a failure because I couldn't be as confident as before during my exam! In the exam that I was just taken, I overlooked some subjects such as Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan and Quantitative Studies. Therefore, I did so bad in my Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan especially for the analysis part! Haiz, this was not me! Hopefully my course work can help me! Otherwise, wuu... my CGPA will drop!

Haiz, don't bother it now, it was over! I can't chase back!往者不可谏,来者犹可追! Consequently, no more hee hee haa haa for me again in the coming semesters. Meanwhile, I will try my best to propose to my Princess! I wish I can take good care in these 2 matters! Hope for the best!

No comments:

Blog Archive