Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 10 February 2009

You Are The Only One

Today is the first week after my love confession. Are you wondering how is my life now? Am I okay?

Haha, I am still the one whom you know! My life is still going as normal, no changes including my feel to Princess! I still love her, I still miss her everyday, I am still waiting for her acceptance and I still plan for our future!

Do you think that I am stupid and silly? Being rejected and I still insist to love her and wait her, I am truly stubborn and waiting for something that will not get an excellent and wonderful as well as unpredictable ending! I am really mad!

Yes, this is me! I am stubborn and adamant! I love her, I love her and I love her! This is what I will talk to myself daily. Princess, I shall wait you until you have fully deleted the guy or perhaps I can accompany you and support you throughout this process! As what had been stated in the lyric of mine, I will handle all difficulties myself no matter they are yours or mine and I will only leave the joyfulness to you!

No comments:

Blog Archive