Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 6 February 2009

Thanks Everybody

"Thanks",this is the only word I want to say to everyone who had worried me! I have recovered, it is true! Yesterday was the toughest day for me! However, today I have fully recovered, at least recover 98%.

Actually, after I had seen my idol--Charlene Choi on E-News Front Line 2009 yesterday, I had felt better. Now, I am asking myself, why my mood was so down yesterday? Eventually, I got the answer, which is 我看得开,但我放不下! Yes, this was what I experienced yesterday. I woke up at 3:50 something a.m. yesterday, and I couldn't sleep back even though I had tried my best to do it! Yesterday was a nightmare, since I had to show my heehee-haahaa face in front of my family and my friends while I was seriously "injured"!

Now, friends, listen... I am fine, don't worry! I have come out from the nightmare! 我看破了一件事,that is I didn't win but I also didn't lose! On this point, I am adamant, I won't change my mind and love others easily!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to listen that you are ok now.

Gud Luck.

Anonymous said...

. .. . .. . . Tidak tau you ada a blog.

I can understand how you felt and hearing that you have finally get through it is relieving.

Still young, still banyak opportunities, just stay strong for the time being and when the time is right, who knows :)

ReCcA_lEc said...

may i know who are u?

Anonymous said...

You ask my wife siapa am i can d, someone who is lazy to even sign in:p My wife above my previous comment nia

ReCcA_lEc said...

ur ang mo so good,then y u want to use BM.haiz...

Blog Archive