Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 8 March 2009

Injury-hit--OKU

Aiya, I was injured yesterday and now, I am an OKU! I still played football in the rain yesterday, everything was okay in the beginning, unfortunately, I eventually was seriously damaged!

During that time, I was dribbling passing through Kin Oon but I exerted too much the force, then the ball left my position, therefore I ran as fast as possible to chase back the ball. Oops... I collided with the opponent. He was "flown away"! The first thing I did was to apologise. I said sorry to him, luckily he was not badly injured, he just had an injury on his hand.

After apologising to him, I realised that my left knee was painful and became "soft"(couldn't exert energy or force anymore). I sat on the field and I couldn't move my left leg. I struggled for pain! The first thing I thought was '糟了', then the next thing which came into my mind was 'Princess...我不能有事的'. What was related to Princess regarding my injury? I saw many people came to approach me and asked me whether I was okay? Wa... some of them were not my teammates and I even didn't recognise them! So touched! I stopped to play then.

On my way to go home, I found that my knee was very pain, I couldn't walk properly, I felt pain even when I wanted to change the gear of my motorcycle. When I was in my house, I found that I had a swollen knee! Oh my God! My knee now becomes one-half compared with the original one. I can't explain how painful it is! This makes me to understand how painful my grandma suffered before undergoing operation due to knee arthristic on both knees. I just feel pain on my left leg and this almost "kills" me. Thus, my grandma is really a tough guy!

This may take me a few weeks to be fully recovered! Sorry, Princess, I can't afford to protect you right now. However, I still will step out to help you in case you have difficulty.

No comments:

Blog Archive