Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 2 March 2009

Red Box

Yo,today is the beginning of new semester! I went to college and studied new subject-- Organisation and Human Resource. After the lecture, I checked my results at college computer lab with my friends. Unfortunately, I got A- for English for Communication and Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan. Thus, my CGPA will drop!

After that, Anthony, Johnson, Ghandi and me went to Fettes Park to have a drink. Ghandi suddenly suggested that we could go Red Box. We all agreed. Red Box, I am not the first time to go there but this was my first time to sing at there! In fact, we were not singing, we were yelling! However, this was quite fun!

At night, Princess found me again. Yes, this was true, this was not a reverie! I was extremely excited since this could prove that she still considers me as her friend! I really appreciate it! Thanks a lot, Princess! I knew that she failed 1 subject-- Macroeconomics via our colloquy. Princess, if you face difficulties in this subject, you may find me, I certainly will help you! Don't feel shy, instead, please feel free to find me! Besides, I saw her picture on msn. She has a long hair now. Honestly, I prefer her to have a short hair like what she was in semester 1 and 2! However, frankly speaking, she is still pretty no matter she has a long or short hair as she is my Princess!

No comments:

Blog Archive