Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 3 April 2009

Let Go

Yesterday, I got the opportunity to have a lecture with my Princess. This was the first time for this semester! I really looked forward to it. However, I kept reminding myself that I shouldn't take this matter seriously! Yep, I tried to do it.

I thought I managed to do it but it became a reverie when my Princess got into the lecture hall. I couldn't control myself not to look at her! I noticed that her hair is truly long already. Frankly speaking, I prefer her to have last semester hair style than this one. However, it is nothing to me as it is her preference. I can't stop her to do that! No matter what she does, as long as it is legal, I will support her whole-heartedly!

During the lecture, I peered at her and I noticed that she was peering at me as well. At least, aL told me that she looked at our side once! This time, I was not that optimistic like last time. It was just a look, it meant nothing. Maybe she did it because she wanted to see me, or she wanted to know that who was peering at her, or perhaps she just wanted to know that am I okay?

Since the third rejection from her, I have changed my mind, I try my best to convince myself not to overly look seriously into her matters! Last time, the most frequent question I asked was "Had you had your dinner or lunch?". Do you know why I like to ask this question? This is because I am worried about her! Humans need to eat to survive, besides she depends on her friends to fetch her for dinner, so I am worried that she may get gastric! However, nowadays, I have never asked this kind of question anymore as I know that I need to let go before I suffer!

During half the way of the lecture, our lecturer Miss Ng Annie asked us that "what is the formula for gearing ratio? Debt over what?" I found that nobody answered her, so Anthony and I were so 默契, we scouted "is equity". Haha...everybody was staring at us and Miss Annie was smiling at us as well! Actually, I just wanted to attract my Princess's attention besides helping Miss Annie to answer this question to prevent 冷场!

At night, I read the newspaper, I found one interesting article regarding the zodiac! It stated that "谁恋爱常常失败", and Princess's zodiac was the first place. The explanation was as followed:"天秤座天生就喜欢不断地权衡,他们就喜欢一斤一两地去算。你给我一分,我还你一分。尤其是只要有过一次情伤之后,他们一定站在一个相对安全的位置。太理智,太冷静,冷得让人感觉不到他们的爱恨情仇。他们自己也很难享受到爱情中的乐趣,结果有时候爱情就在这种不放感情的平淡中渐渐冷却。"

This made me discovered that Princess was facing this situation as well. Maybe this is just my inference. If this is real, I just hope that Princess can let it go, there is no point for her to keep it inside and torture herself. I remembered that I had told her in which I am willing to help her to face this problem. I think it will be better if somebody is willing to assist you and be with you all the time. Unfortunately, my offer was rejected! It is okay.

In my opinion, we don't need to burden ourselves. We should let it go when the time arrives. In this case, Princess, Chuen and I is trying to let them go. However, there are a number of problems that others may face, so I just hope that everyone will let them go and live a happy life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup...i am doing so...no..i should say that i have done it...

gambateh o.


from,
chuen

Blog Archive