Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 4 May 2009

Disabled Account

Yesterday, as I was busying playing Facebook, suddenly I received a message from Facebook management, it said my account was disabled due to violation!

WTF! How I violated the terms of use? I guess I know why! It could be I had adding too much new friends at a time! On Saturday, I had already received a message stated that my account would be disabled if I kept on adding friends. But, I didn't receive this kind of message before they disabled my account. I am so guilty!

Actually I know that Facebook didn't allow us to add too many friends at a time, we can gradually add the friends step by step, that means let some friends confirm us first, then we only add back the new friends. I faced this problem before, however this time it didn't come out with a message warning me! So, I am really guilty because I don't know what the limitation is! How many number of friends added at the same time is considered violation?

I have just emailed a message to Facebook to appeal, hopefully they will accept my explanation and enable my account! Otherwise, I don't think I will sign up a new account to play back the applications. It just wastes my time!

At this moment, I hate Facebook! However, I also need to thank Facebook since I managed to recognise my dearest Princess due to Facebook as well! I can't get to know my Princess so easily without Facebook but I also have little contribution to Facebook as well! Majority of my friends in my msn account were invited by me and own at least a Facebook account! Therefore, please don't forget my contribution towards you!

No comments:

Blog Archive