Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 18 May 2009

Good or Bad?

Today, my semester three's results came out. I checked it through our college's intranet. I found that I stroke all A's for the two subjects. Thus, should I happy? No, the answer is NO! These two A's are under my expectation. Besides, last semester just got two subjects, therefore there is no point for me not to score A's for those subjects!

Yesterday, my PC's system went wrong! My PC lagged, programmes were not responding,... I was frustrated and reformatted my PC. However, my PC is not as efficient as before. The graphics were all gone, new software like Skype cannot be installed. The downloading rate also damn slow! In short, I am not satisfied with this computer's performance! Damn it! Perhaps, I shall reformat it again!

No comments:

Blog Archive