Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 23 May 2009

Change

Just now, I on my Friendster account. As usual, I viewed my Princess's profile. I was delighted that my Princess finally updated her account after didn't log in for two weeks. What shocked me the most was my Princess's new look!

Her hair was getting longer. She made up! Yes, she was so pretty after making up! However, I discovered that she looked like dying her hair. This was out of my expectation! I didn't mean that she couldn't dye her hair! I was just filled with consternation!

Frankly speaking, I prefer her old look. This is because Princess is elegant, charmed, graceful...to me, I had never thought that she would dye her hair at this age. It is acceptable if this is not her permanent look but just to hang out with friends. For your information, I almost couldn't recognize her when I first saw her new picture! However, she looks cool and 妖艳 with her new appearance,fantastic and fascinated!

One-month semester break is almost over, many things have changed during this period, what was still didn't change is my love to my Princess.
Princess, no matter you like to dye your hair and make up or not, you are still my Princess and the most important in my heart!

No comments:

Blog Archive