Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 24 May 2009

End of Year 1

Yo, today will be the last day of my Year 1 in TARc. Starting from tomorrow, I'll be "exploring" what should I face in Year 2. I think it will be a tough year and full of adventurous!

Although I can maintain 3.9 in my CGPA for Year 1, I still not satisfy with my achievements in Year 1. The greatest achievement that I accomplished was I could recognize my beloved Princess. What were not striking my satisfaction were I couldn't get Princess as my girlfriend and failure to get 4 flat in my study!

New year and new semester, my aims are still the same, trying my best to love my Princess and getting 4 flat! Year 1 ends already, there is no point for me to look back those damn failures! The Earth is rotating without pausing to a halt. Thereupon, we should look forward and try to improvise the things!

Hope for the best!

No comments:

Blog Archive