Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 25 May 2009

Good Luck

Today was the first day of new semester, I had to go to college early in the morning. When I arrived at college, it was just 8:35a.m., Anthony and I went to the notice boards at labs to check the repeated student names because we were told that Kee is one of the repeated students.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find the name list. Instead, we saw a crowd of students busy copying their time table. After my lecture, Johnson told me that the next lecture was my Princess's lecture, he invited us to join him for the coming lecture but we refused. We headed to the lab again to check the name list.

This time, we found it. Kee's name was there! Oh my God! Then, we headed to Foyer. We found Kee over there. He told us that he wanted to withdraw! We were shocked! Withdraw? Yes, I was not mistaken when he repeated once again! He said he couldn't take up the pace and didn't understand what had been taught! Haiz, what a condolence! He failed nine subjects, he couldn't pursue his study to Year 2 since students at most can have five failed subjects in accordance to my college's rules. He said he still don't know which subject to be taken. He said he would ask about the subjects at KDU or INTI.

No matter what your decision is, I support you. Good luck to you, Kee and hope you have a marvelous future. Please don't forget us! T_T

No comments:

Blog Archive