Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 29 May 2009

Where Are You?

Friday is the last day of my study in a week. I still can't meet my Princess or chat with her until now. So, how is she now? I don't know!

These few days, I miss her so much! I thought I was able to let go of her, but it seems to be not working to me right now! It is just like an "uncureable" disease(绝症). I want to stress that it works sometimes, but not forever! 治标不治本!

This semester, most of Princess's lectures are after my lectures. Therefore, I should have the opportunity to meet my beloved Princess, but somehow I can't meet her! Where are you, fate? Please don't forget us, fate!

Her absence has worried me a lot! What is wrong to her? Is she absent, sicked or withdrawn from her study already? I hope not the latter one. Princess's results were not bad, so this couldn't happen! What frightened me was I even couldn't meet my Princess online!

These few days, I felt tired easily! I had no mood to study and try to think negatively! My mind was fulled of Princess's images! I can't stop myself not to do so... I felt helpless! After she rejected my offer, my life was not as wonderful as before! I became silent! Yes, my life is still carrying on but it is just an empty body without the soul (行尸走肉)!

Since the day which Princess didn't reply me in last semester break, I had try my best to force myself not to irritate Princess by not sms her anymore. I did it successfully! However, does this make Princess feels better? If yes, I'm glad to do so. If no, why don't you just call me or sms me, Princess? For your information, I always be there to receive your calls or orders to be more appropriate! I always be there to listen to you. However, I can't stand it anymore(忍无可忍), I need to find the answer but what is the answer? I don't know! Maybe, I shall call my Princess within next two days and I hope this doesn't annoy her!

No comments:

Blog Archive