Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 24 June 2009

END

I think, it's the time to come to an end now or it's time for me to relief myself!

Just now, I on my Friendster account. As usual, I viewed my Princess's account. I noticed that she had created a new account. I added her in her new account. However, I also found a few newly created albums in her old account.

I was delighted that I could see my Princess's parents in her new album. However, I am sad to see one of the new album, namely Mr.公, I thought it should be "Mr.Husband". I clicked to view the pictures inside. I felt breathless since I saw Princess stuck her face to the boy! I couldn't take it! I felt helpless!

Then, I saw Princess online. I immediately chatted with her. I congratulated her for having a boyfriend already! She replied me "yup, got liao"! So, this was no more my prediction, it's a truth! My Princess is real for this time, she is having a boyfriend already! Her current boyfriend is her ex-boyfriend.

She said she always argues with him, she also doesn't know how long will they last! I acted as middle-man to persuade my Princess. I wish they can last long! Stupid, isn't it? But I really did it!

She said one time, her boyfriend hanged out with his ex-girlfriend but he told my Princess that he was sleeping during that time! My Princess was very angry upon this and I even can feel that my Princess is angry at him until now. She said she can't trust him! Then I persuaded her that her boyfriend might be don't want to let her misunderstanding him! I also asked my Princess to forgive him if this was the first time! Haiz, stupid Recca again! Maybe Princess's happiness is my aim or objective to 发奋 all the time!


So, Princess had forgiven him already but she still feels that she can't trust him and even hate him. Then I asked what is the purpose to recover with him. She answered me that maybe she can't forget him! If this is the reason, then you shouldn't regret, Princess! In the end of our conversation, I 祝福 my Princess!

I don't know what am I doing! I already feel extremely dull and moodless but I still want to act as middle-man to solve her problems! What happened to me? I am crazy! After that, I chatted with my Tai Tailo, he convinced me. Thanks a lot, Tai Tailo. I felt better after chatting with you.

So, I have to accept it now. There is no point for me to keep sticking myself or my life to Princess. I wish her all the best! 虽然我老早前就做足心理准备,但是为何我还会这么放不下?舍不得?舍不得也得舍得!这是事实,我得接受!好像“奖门人”曾志伟所说的,舍得,就是要“舍”才会“得”!但是,说得易,做又会如何呢?

从今以后,我不会主动致电给她,sms她,从msn找她。我会试着放下,忘记她!祝福我吧!希望我能尽早办到!希望痛苦难捱的日记尽快成为过去式吧!Princess, 我衷心地祝福妳! You are still my Princess. This title will not be entitled to anyone else in the future because it belongs to you! No one can get this title from me! I won't disturb you anymore. I will keep the cheerful memories in my mind and thanks for giving those memories. Call me whenever you have problem! I will help you. You can call me to share your things as well no matter they are sad things or happy things. Try to share with me as I am a good listener!

Lastly, I wish you all the best and good luck! Don't forget to take good care of yourself and be careful all the time!


-----------------------------end of the show-------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive