Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 15 June 2009

Happy or Sad?

Should I happy or sad?

This afternoon, we found Ms.Karamjit to ask something about our assignment after our Management Accounting of Fundamental's tutorial ended. Therefore, we headed to S.O.T. block at around 3:10p.m..

What shocked me was I found my Princess at the downstairs of S.O.T. block! She was wearing a pink shirt, haha, it was not a couple wear with me again since I don't have a pink shirt. She was chatting happily with her friend who I didn't sure that whether she is same age with us or not! As usual, her cousin was standing and waiting at the side. This was my first time to see her cousin!

I slowed down my footsteps with the intention to attract my Princess's attention, somehow, she couldn't see me even though I looked directly at her when I passed in front of her! She smiled, laughed and chatted with her friend without being aware of what was going on around there!

For the nonce, I know she is happy and gets new friends! However, why she didn't look at me? She didn't notice me or she purposely didn't want to look at me? Princess, even a wink or a smile will make me feel better but...Arr...

No comments:

Blog Archive