Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 13 June 2009

Contradictory

Haiz, the "uncureable" disease intrudes me again! I am fed up!

I have not chatted with my Princess for 2 weeks already! Thus, I don't know what happened to her recently and I start to think negatively! Thing becomes worse especially I can't meet her in class! These two weeks, I found most of her friends or her gang particularly joint my MIS lecture but I couldn't find her! So, where was she?

Then, I start to worry! Does she need to repeat her course as she failed to obtain at least 2.0 for her CGPA? Or, she changes her course? Or, she has quarreled with her gang? One thing weird is I even can't see her cousin! Therefore, what happens to them?

Yes, I said to Princess and my friends before that I am happy as long as Princess is happy! However, this doesn't happen now! Sorry Princess, I really can't make it! If I know your recent news, I believe that I can make it but now the truth is the opposite! I can't hear anything from you!

Please don't forget, I'm still waiting for you! My phone is still on 24-hour for you! Please don't hesitate to call me whenever you have problem or even when you want to find someone to chat!

I want to call my Princess but I don't want to disturb her! So contradicting! What should I do now? Princess, are you okay?

No comments:

Blog Archive