Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 6 July 2009

Anniversary

Yoyo, today is the first anniversary for my blog, which means that my blog has been one year old! During this first year, thanks everybody for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Nonetheless, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog frequently. I promise that I will write a new post whenever I have an idea or incident happening. I also believe that some of my readers might feel bored for reading Princess's story. Haha, I think Princess's story won't appear in my blog so frequently anymore unless "something" happens! If you are my follower, you will notice that I will use pink text colour for Princess's story, and others just according to my mood during that time.

Hehe, so now is the first anniversary, and I believe that there are many many more anniversaries to come. Let's look forward to it!

No comments:

Blog Archive