Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Friday 10 July 2009

Shock

This afternoon, I received an sms from Princess after having my lunch. She asked me that whether I was free? She was at jetty and couldn't find a bus to college! I decided to fetch Princess even though I was having a lecture class.

Before I started my car's engine, I called my Princess. She said she was in a bus already but she didn't know where would the bus head! Oh my God! So brave! She said it might stop at Gurney so I decided to wait her at Gurney Plaza.

When I arrived at Gurney Plaza's bus stop, I called her again. She said the bus would stop at KOMTAR, so I asked her to wait me at KOMTAR. I headed to KOMTAR as fast as possible. The road was jammed like shit! When I arrived at KOMTAR, it was already two o'clock but Princess would be having a class at 2:30p.m.. She said that she would wait for me in front of Maybank. When I arrived, I called her. I saw her eating a cup of ice-cream and she seemed didn't know that I had arrived. I waived my hand and she found me. Finally, she got into my car!

We chatted a lot of things on the way to college. I knew that she was still not recovered and not having her lunch yet. So, I offered to have lunch with her. She rejected as she didn't want to delay my time for class. Besides, I blamed that she shoudn't get back and come to Penang singlehandedly as this is very dangerous but she told me that she used to be the black tie in tae-kwan-do. When we almost arrived at her hostel, I said I would like to buy her medicine at Guardian. She rejected and kept saying that she had medicine in her house. Then I offered to have lunch with her and she agreed. We were eating Asam Laksa at Chew City Cafe at 2:30p.m.. She managed to eat a big bowl of Asam Laksa while I just ate a small bowl one as I had already had my lunch. After finishing our Asam Laksa, she wanted to pay for me but I blocked her way and paid to the "tauke". Luckily, the "tauke" took the RM50 note from me. A guy behind us smiled when seeing I kept blocking Princess's hand to pay.

Then, I fetched her back to college and she changed her shirt into a black one. I teased her that she wanted to have couple wear with me! When we arrived at college, it was already 3 o'clock! She was late. I followed her to her class and went to my class after ensuring that she had entered into her class.

My MIS tutorial ended one hour earlier and thus, I could fetch my Princess and her cousin to jetty earlier. When I arrived at her hostel, I called her. She got down after 5 minutes. We chatted a lot along the way to jetty and I knew her cousin's name is Chee Weng or Chin Weng. When we reached at jetty, I asked her to take good care of herself and be careful all the way!

I know that my feeling will gradually come back and I believed that there will be a sad time again. However, it is okay la! As a friend, I should help her. As a servant of my Princess, I must help her!In fact, I am happy that I could help her. I am also delighted that Princess found me in time of trouble even if I was not the first one whom she called for help!

No comments:

Blog Archive