Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Still Okay

Last night, I received an sms from my Princess. I was glad about that even though it was just a forwarded message because this showed that Princess still considers me as her friend. For your information, I am scared of losing this friend.

Yesterday, I online. I clearly noticed that Princess was online as well during that time. She stated herself as busy, so I didn't disturb her and in fact, I had nothing to chat with her also. Just for a while, I found that she offline already. Then at night, I saw her online again but also just for a while, she disconnected. "Are these just a coincidence?" I asked myself! Since that, I prescribed that Princess was scared of my disturbance, she was trying to avoid me! Actually, you don't have to avoid me, I will disappear in your world. I won't annoy you anymore, Princess. Luckily I received her sms last night, then I eliminated my prescription! At least, she still knows me.

Last Thursday was a nightmare, I pounced the toilet doors for at least two times that day until I got bruise on my fist! After that, I gradually felt better! I tried my best not to miss her and forced myself not to find her and pretended nothing happen. I dissuaded myself not to care about her stuffs as well. I did it. That's why I am okay right now. I admit that sometimes, I would miss her accidentally but I managed to "pull" myself out of the dream!

The life without Princess is very lame! Bored life! Nevertheless, I can do anything I wish to do! I don't need to sustain my image, behave in gentleman manner and so on. I get my freedom back. I can tease many girls and even play with them. However, after the playing time, bored again! Thereupon, now is my time to focus on my study. I find that I am out of the track, I am behind the time! So, now is the time for me to chase the lost time back! Hopefully I can do it!

No comments:

Blog Archive