Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Blessing

After having my lunch, I met Princess at S.O.T. block. She was sitting on the stone bench waiting for the bus! I approached her just wanted to say hi to her but when our conversation started, I couldn't stop!

She invited me to sit beside her. So I sit beside her instead of standing in front of her! We chatted a lot. From her facial expression, I noticed something but I didn't know what was it? I asked her what was going on but she replied me "nothing"! I told her that if she had problems, she better told me because if she concealed it, I would be rather worried!

At last, she told me that her father is in the hospital now. She said her father is having 肺炎, is this referred to tuberculosis? I assume it to be right! She said her father was discharged from the General Hospital and now he is moving into a private hospital since her father was still not getting well in General Hospital! I told her my experience in General Hospital and asked her that how old is her father now? She said 60. Wow, I had never thought of the age of father would be so far from us! However, it is okay! I know that her father is a smoker. She said her father smokes, drinks and "disobey"! These were the reasons to get tuberculosis! I asked her to stop her father from smoking anymore and taught her that if her father would like to smoke again, or addicted to be more precise, give him a sweet to chew to forget the addiction.

Since she was alone, I chatted with her until she got into the college bus even though my friends were waiting for me to complete the English presentation's slides. Sorry, my friends! For your information, Princess is more important! I didn't know why suddenly I asked her that is she facing financial problem as I'm not rich! My whole property just has RM10000 over, how can I help her? Nevertheless, never mind, I will help with all I can!

Before she left, I asked her to take care and be careful as well as the most important one, that was to call me when she has problems!

After she got into the bus, I started to worry! I'm worried about her father's(actually, I want to call him "father" but before I get the recognition from Princess and her parents, I will just call him "Uncle") health. I will pray for you besides my Princess, Uncle! You have to get well soon so that my Princess is not worried about you! Therefore, for your own good and people who care about you including me, please get well as soon as possible! You know? I'm eager to visit you in the hospital but I'm ceased by a few reasons. Firstly, I don't know where is the hospital. Secondly, what status should I use to visit you? Thirdly, you don't recognise me! Thus, very sorry for can't visit you!

Oh my God, could you please bless my Uncle? Please, I don't intend to command you but this is a MUST!

No comments:

Blog Archive