Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 8 August 2009

Seeking?

Yesterday, I chatted with my fellow classmates(Anthony, Johnson, Li Jin, Mr.X, Charline and 淫姐) after our MIS tutorial.

淫姐 and Charline asked me not to wait for my beloved Princess anymore. They suggested me to find a new one! Are you interested in my reply? I replied them "I'm waiting while seeking". Nonetheless, the problem is, am I seeking?

I know the answer! If you want to know, just investigate it by yourself! How can I seek for a new one? I'm not interested in others! I'm even not accepted by one of my gay friends! He said I'm not the type that he wants! Haha, so mortifying!

I don't know why I'm so weak in this matter! Once I fall in love with someone, I can't forget her, I think, it is for the whole life! It may be due to I'm always serious in this stuff! I usually will consider and observe for a long time before I take action! Thus, this is one of my weaknesses! This was truly highlighted in the case which I fell in love with a girl in my primary school. I could love her even though she didn't know me while I just had little of her details! If you are my blog's follower, you may notice that I could only let her go after I met my Princess! Therefore, it is extremely difficult for me to let go of my beloved one! I hate myself in this matter! This is so-called faithful or stupid?

No comments:

Blog Archive