Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 17 October 2009

Vexation

After "The Day", I had dreamed my Princess twice in the following consecutive days. Last night, I didn't dream her but the dream was some sort related to her.

I dreamed that I received an sms from her but it was not from her ordinary handphone number. I was curious so I called her to confirm. It was a new handphone number and the person receiving the call was a boy. The boy then passed the phone to his brother. His brother was my Princess's boyfriend.

He sms me to test me. He did it! He prohibited me from contacting my Princess. Wow, I was so scared! 开玩笑, don't ever try to mortify me like this! You can't control me! In fact, I didn't contact my Princess for quite a long time already. As long as you treat my Princess well, I will bless you all! He warned me that if I contacted my Princess again, he would beat me and my Princess up. I went mad after hearing this! I applied some of my law knowledge to reply him. I told him that if he was dare enough to do it, he could find me and beat me up. Of course, I would revenge also because I was not stupid and just let him beat me. I told him if he prohibited my Princess from calling me, I would sue him under Section 16 Contracts Act of Civil Law. This section is about undue influence! And if he beat my Princess, I would sue him under criminal law!

After that, I woke up. Amazing, after "The Day", I didn't miss my Princess anymore, how come I still dreamed her? Luckily, these dreams didn't vex me! This semester really is the toughest semester. Very hectic and busy! Hopefully I can handle it!

1 comment:

冰心寒枫 said...

wat a bullshit man!!!
do such thg... kao...
i support u...

Blog Archive