Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 19 November 2009

Bad Luck

I don't know why recently I am so "black"! I can't feel my energy after my group's top 10 presentation, it might be I had used up my energy. Come on, so long time already, you should have been coming back!

Similarly, this happens to Tristian. We can't make a right move in dealing with the stock market. All of our purchased stocks are suffering losses except MEDIA which just earns us less than RM1000. Next week is the deadline of the trading period, I hope that we will be better because we really don't much time left!

Even though the mark allocation for trading is just 20% but I think it is quite significant as this probably will be one of the key factors to achieve my target--Number one! Besides, I feel that our presentation is not the best among others! Haiz, I won't let my spirit down as this is not the time! I have to motivate my teammates as well and I wish God can bless us!

1 comment:

冰心寒枫 said...

u can force urself be the best
but not others
dun overpush urself
juz try ur best

Blog Archive