Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 22 February 2010

Last Semester for Diploma

Today is the commencement of the last semester for Diploma. As usual, today is also the announcement of our last semester's results.

I was terribly scared when I logged in to our intranet. However, I failed to check it due to the delay. Therefore, I went back to take a short nap because I slept lately last night, oh no, it's this morning or dawn. This time, I eventually successfully got my results. Erm, it was not good but it was under my expectation. It was quite satisfactory overall.

As usual, I got all A's for the subjects except Fundamental Accounting Practice and Corporate Law and Governance which were B+ and A- respectively. Luckily I still managed to get 3.92 for my CGPA. B+ for F.A.P. was under my prediction because I really did bad for this subject and it did not go beyond my threshold. Nonetheless, A- for my C.L.G. was far out of my expectation. It was not a surprise if I got A- for Management Accounting. I was so confident in this paper but it somehow... speechless...

Nevertheless, the overall results were quite satisfied so I don't have any blame. Thanks to my lecturers and examiners who paid so much patience on me and marked my papers linearly. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Blog Archive