Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Sunday 21 March 2010

Family Teoh

Actually, today I am still down! I can be angry without any reasonable excuse! What can I conclude myself today? One word, emotional!

I would be hot temper even when the thing is just slightly not in my favour. Due to this, I even shouted at my dad! I shouted at everybody who tried to approach me, including my uncle! I am very sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I didn't intend to do that, just that, I couldn't control myself. I was just like a sleeping volcano, I suddenly 'erupted' without giving any signal.

However, my mood changed when I went to Teoh's family just to give tuition to my little Justin. My temper was lost when I reached there. I played with him after the class ended. Suddenly, Tiffany came in. If you are not forgotten, she is my 'wife', haha... She came in and played with me. She said "monster shape" because Justin was building his castle in monster shape. See, how intelligent she was! Once again, her smile cured me! I don't know why, her smile got this kind of ability! Maybe it is very pure, uncontaminated! I like this. I really wished to hug and kiss her but I didn't do that as I didn't ask her mother for permission yet.

Thanks a lot Family Teoh, especially Tiffany. I believe I will be better from day to day.

No comments:

Blog Archive