Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 31 July 2010

Busy

This morning, I just finished my Financial Reporting's test. Luckily, I could do it. It was not as tough as I thought. Hopefully I could get good result for it, otherwise I would need to pay more hard work next semester and also in my final examination.

Recently, I am really busy. After this week, I have to submit my Tax Individual assignment and Tax Group assignment next week. Oh ya, 1 more, I need to submit my Business Information Technology and Application's assignment by next week. After that, I have Business Information Technology and Application's test in the following week. A fortnight later, I will have my final examination. See, this is the hectic life that is waiting for me. For your information, I can't go back to my hometown after my examination because I still have to attend Audit software's practical training for two days. I most probably will go back on 7th of September 2010.

Forget one thing again! I have to finish my Deloitte Tax Challenge's questions for the first round by next week as well. If I'm lucky and moving to the second round, I have to at least spare a day to do my writing test and presentation. If, I say if, if I can proceed to the final, I must do my final round's presentation on 3rd September 2010.

Therefore, this is my hectic life and I believe, next semester will be more hectic as compared with current. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Blog Archive