Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 2 August 2010

Disappointment 2

This morning, I was quite disappointed after getting my tax's test result. I just got 26.5 upon 40 marks. It was quite bad, wasn't it? I didn't know why my answers were quite similar to my friend's one, however he had full mark (8 marks) for that question but I just got 5 marks! It was quite ridiculous! I knew how to do it but I didn't know why I got such a low mark!

You must be saying that I can find my tutor to ask for marks, right? Nevertheless, if you know me, you sure will know that this is not my style. Unless I had been given modal answer and it is proven that the tutor gave me less mark, otherwise I won't find my tutor asking for marks or checking. Hopefully my assignment can help me to earn back what I deserve to, otherwise it will be a hell life for me. I have made some provisions. If I get 55% of my coursework, meaning that I have to get at least 91 marks in order to get an A. Hopefully I won't get into such a terrible condition.

Via other perspectives, it was not a nightmare to me. It is a warning to me, it signals that my effort was not enough. Besides, it is my motivator, it motivates me to study hard! Alright, I will adjust my form and start preparing for my final examination next week. Let's see.

No comments:

Blog Archive