Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 7 August 2010

PC Fair

This afternoon after having my lunch, I went home to put my bag since I got Tax lecture and Guest lecture this morning. Then, I headed to Wangsa Maju LRT Station in order to go to K.L.C.C..

When I got into the LRT, Anthony called me. I felt so weird but I could guess his intention. Exactly, he asked me to buy something to him. I was so doubted that he asked me to buy three joysticks. I remembered that I invited him to PC Fair last night but he rejected me by revealing that he had nothing to buy. Okay, I bought for him with a price of RM8 each.

When I arrived at K.L.C.C., I was lost. K.L.C.C. is too big, I couldn't find the way to PC Fair as this is my first time to PC Fair in Kuala Lumpur. I immediately called my cousin and finally I managed to be there under his instruction. Apparently, there was still a long way to go in order to be there. I had to pass through two tunnels inclusive the LRT's tunnel. The compound of PC Fair was so big. It was divided into 3 parts, namely Conference Hall 1-5, Banquet Hall and other halls. We had to take escalator to the top floor and then gradually came down. It was one-way designed, meaning that whatever you want to buy at any hall must be bought at once. If you miss it, you have to start from the first entrance. Luckily, I was still able to glance through before deciding which stall should I buy the products from.

It was really crowded and there were a number of warnings warning us beware of our wallets and belongings. What I could tell you was there were a lot of models. They were very nice and letting people took their pictures. They even acted in different poses. I spent almost RM300 today because I bought a lot of things in PC Fair. I purchased a screen protector and screen cleaner which cost me RM15 and RM5 respectively. I also acquired a mouse pad with RM10 and a 400GB external hard disk with RM168. 400GB? Yes, I'm not wrong, it's really 400GB but when I reached home and tested its capacity, I noticed that it was just 372GB.

Before I went home, I suddenly recalled that I had to buy something first. Therefore, I shopped around K.L.C.C.. The goods in K.L.C.C. are extremely expensive and not suitable for a poor student like me. However, I eventually bought something before I went back as a present for my Princess. This was what I had promised her and her birthday is around the corner. What made me so excited was when I asked the salesgirl that is there other colours available? She said no and asked me whether I bought it to my girlfriend. I was shocked when she said this but I was so delighted, I smiled and answered 'yes'. Actually, I didn't know why I answered in this way, probably I hoped that I could get some discounts but my wish didn't come true.

When I was on my way to K.L.C.C. LRT Station, my mom called me. She told me that my PC broke already and she wanted to take it for repaired. She asked me what should she do since my sister didn't know everything. I just simply gave her instruction as I was so disgusted. This was because every time when something happens, my parents just ask me to settle it. They are so reluctant to ask my sister to do it even though I request. Thereupon, I am experienced but they are inexperienced. When I am not at home like now, they are in a mess. This is the consequence of relying too heavily on me. Actually, what they need to do is just reformatting the PC but they don't know how to reformat the PC. No choice, then they have to let other people earn that money, perhaps they can learn a lesson from this incidence.

No comments:

Blog Archive