Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Magic Series

Yo, yesterday I performed a magic to my English's tutor, Mr Johnny. Here is the video clip for your enjoyment:


However, this magic was not performed well in the first time as my tutor misunderstood me. I asked him to think of a number between 9 and 20, which meant the number excluded 9 and 20, but he somehow chose 20. That was the reason why I failed to show this magic in the first time. Here is the failed video clip:


Hopefully all of you enjoy it and I promise that more magic video clips to come in the future. Oh ya, don't blame my camera man as this was his first time to film video, he couldn't get the best angle and the screen were upside down. Haiz... Promise will make improvements in the future clips. Please feel free to leave comments as to the suggestions or improvements that are needed. Thanks.

No comments:

Blog Archive