Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Monday 16 August 2010

Taxation

Oh my God! This morning, I got my individual Tax assignment. I just managed to get 14/20, which was equivalent to 70 marks. The first thinking I had after getting the marks was I really need to pay many hard work in my final examination. I still have group Tax assignment, whose marks will be made known to us on Thursday or Friday, if the same worst thing happens again, then it will be a hell to me.

I have counted, I assume that I just get 65% of my coursework, that means I still need to get at least 84.5 marks in my final examination in order to get an A. This time really 'Oh My God'! How can I get so high marks based on my current performance? I am left with no choice but to start studying right now. No procrastination is allowed! Yes, no procrastination is allowed to you, Recca!

No comments:

Blog Archive