Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Wednesday 11 August 2010

New Life 2

Last night, I had a long conversation with my Princess because we had not been chatting for weeks. Actually, my initial plan was telling her that I might be not able to reach Penang on 3th September 2010 since I most probably would go back by flight. Therefore, we would need to postpone the date which I will give her the present.

However, during the long conversation, I got a bad news or disappointed news according to her. What was it? Haha, it's a secret between us. But, to me, that was a nightmare. I was having a sleepless night after that. Initially, I couldn't believe that it was true and I hoped that she was lying me. Nonetheless, a truth is a truth, no one can change!

I was damn disappointed and breathless. However, this didn't last long after I managed to clear my mind. This was her option. As long as she did it wilfully without any regret, I think, it is more than enough. If she seeks for my advice, I will strongly disagree her doing so. Up to this moment, I already did what I could do. As a friend, I just hope that she is happy and having a firm relationship with her boyfriend. I am delighted that she is honest and frank to me. What the most important is, she trusts me. Thanks for that, I promise I won't tell anyone.

Thus, a brand new life must start from today. I must start to learn how to love myself more. Last time, I was too concerning about others' feeling. Even though I was willing to do so, I was always the victim at the end of scene. Hence, I must love myself from today onwards. I want to build my own life. I need to be realistic. Those which are unlikely or haven't happen yet are not practical for me to think about them. I have to wake up, awaken from my dream. I need to learn as much as I can. I have my own ambitious and I am moving towards it albeit there are lots of differences as compared with my friends' ones.

Don't ever alienate myself. The person that I can trust the most is me. I am the only one who won't ever try to betray me. I must love and trust myself. Examinations are around the corner, I have to start my preparation now. Maybe I wouldn't update my blog so often already. See you guys soon.

1 comment:

AL said...

agree. But don't lose faith in those worth-trusted people, like your family members, they're the best of the kind too.

Blog Archive