Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Contradictory 2

I have had no mood throughout the whole day! I am so tired today. As a result, I couldn't concentrate on my study.

What made the thing worse was my classmate asked me a question which made me speechless and "answerless" after the Financial Reporting's lecture. I just wanted to beat him up after listening to his question. Why you want to ask me this question? I don't blame you because you know nothing about us but please don't ask me! I am fed up with this!

I don't know how to answer you too as everything seems so uncertain right now! If you dare, just ask her directly yourself. Don't disturb me. Don't make my life worse!

1 comment:

AL said...

Calm down. It isn't the worst thing u had face before. Stand up and fight back to get things that you own to have. BE strong!

Blog Archive