Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Thursday 4 November 2010

Sohai

Yo, I cut my hair for the first time in Kuala Lumpur yesterday. I went Carrefour yesterday and I found that there was a barber lot downstairs. Lot? Why? Haha, this is because it is just a small lot which occupies two seats for the customers. They offer a reasonable price. It just cost me RM13.

I went to Carrefour to claim a cup for Lucas. Then, I took this opportunity to cut my hair since I wanted to cut my hair for a long time already. The handsome guy cut my hair while chatting with me. He talked a lot to me, maybe he wanted to get close to me or preventing me from being bored.

He said he wanted to stay outside like me. He told me that he had not been Penang after knowing I am from Penang. He heard his friends said that the Penang's night life is indifferent from Kuala Lumpur. I reassured him provided he knew where to go. As a barber, he really talked too much already. I would rather hope him paying more attention on his work. Lolz. Maybe this was the first time he cut my hair, he over-cut my front hair, making me seemed so 'sohai'!

Actually, my hairstyle is quite acceptable if I spray them up but I can't do this as I need to wear helmet. Haiz... No choice, I have to wear a cap to college starting from next Monday until my hair grows back. I will bring along my polarized sunglasses to college as well since it is my turn to present the Financial Management tutorial's answers. Huh? Why I want to wear sunglasses? This is because I don't want to get astigmatism in this age. Haha...
Sohai look><

No comments:

Blog Archive