Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Saturday 30 October 2010

Football 4

Yo, yesterday I played football with my friends, such as Johnson, Anthony, Ghandi, Tristian, Will and so on. This was my first time playing football in KL main campus.

I arrived at the destination at 5:30p.m. but I couldn't see anyone of them gathering at the field, therefore I called Anthony who was in toilet changing his cloth with Johnson. Finally I met them at one of the benches on the field.

However, unfortunately we couldn't play since everyone of us didn't have the ball. Initially we decided to join the team playing over there but there was a match between college players and college's staff. Quite disappointed, so we headed to futsal court. Nonetheless, the futsal courts were also fully occupied.

We got to know that one of the team didn't book the court, therefore we suggested to change team whenever a team scored 2 goals first. They rejected! How dare they are ! Finally, a senior talked to them and they agreed.

I played in the first match. I just played for around 10 minutes because my muscles couldn't stand for it. I had been almost half a year didn't play football. No wonder, my response became slow. I asked Anthony substituted me and had a rest. At last, our team won the two matches with a clean sheet, haha... Next time, try to be humble, don't be so 'lansi'! This is a public facility, don't be so stingy given that you also didn't book for the court.

It was quite good after the futsal because this was the first exercise I had in this semester. Hope for the next exercise!

No comments:

Blog Archive