Rakuten.com Shopping

Buy.com

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Farewell Lunch @ BICT

Sorry for updating this post so lately, this was because I was super busy preparing for my new semester recently.

Well, our company, BICT Engineering Sdn Bhd organised a farewell lunch for me and also Ping. We held it in a restaurant, called Eighteens. I was so glad that everybody was present on that day since that would be my last day to see them.

This was also the second time in this year that every staff in our company could gather together to have a meal. To me, it's quite meaning and I really appreciated it a lot. Thank you, guys and I won't forget you all. I hereby wish you all the best and good luck. Hopefully we can gather soon.



Steffi姐.



My two bosses.



Don't need to hide, we sure can get you.


Aiya, naughty la you, lolz...



No comments:

Blog Archive